Director, Preclinical Operations
Join a dynamic, growing biotechnology company in Westchester County, NY dedicated to the discovery and development of peptide therapeutics for the treatment of high unmet need cancers.
This role will provide operational and strategic Project Management support for preclinical and discovery programs, including driving the Company’s lead program, ST101, to IND-submission in Q1 2020. It is expected that this individual will apply substantive functional expertise on all operational aspects (deliverables, issue/risk resolution, timelines, budget & prioritization) for the programs they oversee.
- Provides operational Project Management support to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitates development of integrated cross-functional project deliverables, timelines and budget forecast, and proactively identifies critical issues, risks and gaps that may impact the program.
- Prepare meeting minutes, reports, perform literature searches and extract information to support regulatory documents.
- Leverages tools and processes to directly influence and impact project prioritization, planning and coordination of deliverables for the function and/or projects, and identifies innovative solutions to improve efficiencies and communication.
- Ensures execution of project plan to complete project(s) within timeline, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Ensures effective and timely communication across the Project Teams.
- Supports and champions process improvement initiatives.
- BS/MS degree in a related field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of related R&D operational support and/or project management experience.
- Demonstrates practical working knowledge and application of Project Management techniques and concepts as they apply to the drug development / pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of US and non-US regulatory requirements.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze medical research data and review experimental protocols.
Salary and Title: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Send letter, resume or curriculum vitae to
Sapience Therapeutics, Inc
500 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 320
Harrison, NY 10528
No phone calls, please.